Deprecated: __autoload() is deprecated, use spl_autoload_register() instead in /home/jfcrisman/public_html/wp-includes/compat.php on line 502
Club Rules – Toledo Trap and Skeet
- Eye and ear protection must be worn at all time when on the shooting fields
- Always keep the action of your shotgun OPEN when walking to the field and in between shooting stations. Only move with an unloaded shotgun with the action open.
- Semi-automatics & pumps – breach open
- Double & single barrels – broken open
- Always keep your firearm unloaded, your finger off of the trigger, and the gun pointed in a safe direction until ready to shoot.
- Never pass a loaded firearm to another person.
- Do not load your gun until it is your turn and are in the designated shooting area for the field you are on.
- For trap only load max 1 shell unless shooting doubles trap. If shooting double trap only load max 2 shells.
- For skeet only load max 2 shells at stations 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. For skeet station 8 load max 1 shell.
- Shot sizes #7 1/2 to #9 only.
- Max 1 1/8″ oz loads
- Max 3 dram
- Pick up your empty hulls after each round.
- Alcohol is prohibited
- Dogs are welcome as long as they are on a leash.